Thursday, October 3, 2013

Whirlpool Stove / Oven / Range Burner Igniter Ignitor 8053720



works first time.
this item was a bit tricky to install but after taking my time. it fits and works and i am happy.

Perfect fit!
I had two out of four burners in which the ceramic ignitor had become brittle and it was taking multiple "clicks" to ingnite the stove top burners. Finally it got so bad that we were using a lighter to ignite the stove top burners. I decided to replace all four ignitors and the bulb assembly in the oven that had not worked for a couple years. Everything went smoothly. The different colors represent different lengths, i.e., I don't remember exactly the colors now, but say blue is the longest, well then on my Kenmore stove that is about 10 years old, the longest wire goes to the front right burner and is routed out the back of the left rear, etc. The left rear burner which is next to the exit hole is the shortest.

I watched a couple you tube videos on how to find the clips to pop up my stove top. After the research which took me about an hour, the actual project to replace four ignitors and the bulb assembly took about 30 minutes. The wife spent another 30...



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment